Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Weekend in Indy

This past weekend, we packed up the car and headed to Indianapolis to visit Ed's brother Chris and his wife Holly. They just bought their first home and we were excited to go visit them and to see what we could do to help them get settled. They have a great spot, and it was very fun to spend the time together. Sam was able to do some good bonding with Uncle Chris, Aunt Holly and Aunt Ele.


Just like everyone on his dad's side of the family (they must be proud:), Sam loves ice cream and had fun sharing with Aunt Holly and Aunt Ele!

Check out the price of gas in Indianapolis! What a deal!

1 comment:

Frizzy said...

I saw a little boy at the mall last weekend that could be Sam's twin. IDENTICAL I tell ya! Scott even thought so. I wish I had my camera to show you. I'm glad you had a good time with Ed's bro and wife. Too fun! Who wouldn't love those gas prices?!