We had 8 inches of snow on the ground when we came back from sunny California. Ed is getting to know our snowblower real well again this year. We are suppose to have another system moving through tomorrow that may bring 6 or more inches again! Winter isn't even officially here yet!
2 comments:
UGH! That's a lot of snow. Is Sam adjusting yet? Yaya saw your letter today and said, "That's mommy, daddy and Yaya." Then she looked again, "No that's not mommy. It's daddy and Yaya." I corrected her and said, "No, that's our friends Ed, Jess and baby Sam." She still thinks it Scott and admittedly they somehow look similar in that picture. By the way, I've added your blog to my list. If you prefer I remove it let me know. I'm not commenting about you/it on my blog so I don't think you'll get any increased traffic here. Let me know if you do though. Thanks for the info on the pic. I'm still way confused but appreciate your trying.
Wow! We had a little dusting here but that's all! :)
Post a Comment