Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Mommy and Me


I had a fun lunch with Sam today and thought I would share:) While picking up a few things at the grocery store, we passed by the deli and they had a special on pizzas today, so I asked Sam if we should splurge on one for lunch. After hearing his approval with the ever-appropriate "esss," out the door we went with our pizza and some strawberry milk, an entirely new splurge for Sam!
What made lunch fun for Mommy was that we parked in a lot overlooking the lake. With the snow and blue lake, it was very pretty. What made lunch fun for Sam was his opportunity to "drive" while eating pizza! How much better does it get than that?! Sam cannot get enough of driving and is always standing by the garage door signing "car." He loves a steering wheel! And as evidenced by the last picture, he also loves pushing buttons and switches. Have any of us ever used this position to turn on the radio in our cars:)???

2 comments:

Frizzy said...

I've never used that position in the car for anything.LOL! I feel like I'm doing that while searching for Yaya's shoes and toys under the seats though. Does that count? Love your mommy/son date! Tai Sheie contacted me the other day. I sent on your info to her. Let me know if you hear from her.

Cameron said...

Ha ha, I agree with Bird (or is it Frizzy?) about never using that position in the car for anything! What a fun post, thanks for sharing it! :)