Wednesday, December 3, 2008

So Much To Be Thankful For

This year, Ed, Sam and I spent our Thanksgiving in sunny California with Ed's Aunt Denise and Uncle Doug. The weather was perfect and the days were fun-filled. As you will see, I had a very hard time choosing a few photos for this post. Each day was great! We have so much to be THANKFUL for!
Turkeys wandering in the park...Sam wandering on the beach...
Food so good it makes you want to put your feet up on the table...
Wine tasting on the perfect sunny day...
Silly pictures...
Exploring the joys of music...
Fun at the beach...

And last but definately not least, time spent with family and memories in the making. Thank you very much Doug and Denise for all of the time you spent with Sam and for the fun times spent together with you. We are so thankful you are in our lives!

1 comment:

Frizzy said...

I love all of these pictures. I also love your hair longer! Too cute. How do you get that pic of Sam in your header? I have tried and tried to do that but can't get my pics to fit.