Sam likes looking at it through the window, but isn't too sure about being out in it...especially when it is impossible to walk through without falling into it:)
Ed and I were both busy last night, needless to say. After dinner I went out and used a roof rake to get some snow off the roof, as you can see in the below photo. Then Ed used the snowblower to clear the driveway. Unfortunately, the snowblower broke before the driveway got finished. Dad W. is on his way over this morning to see if he can rescue us and the snowblower!
Here is Basta, making his way through the deep snow!
1 comment:
Ok. NO WAY do I feel I'm missing out on snow after watching that and listening to your feet crunching it down. My 3 dogs would make such a mess of this house. It's hard enough keeping their muddy feet of the carpet. Ellie of course is the worst about getting into things. Cute video!
Post a Comment