Thursday, January 7, 2010

Snow Day


Sam may not like sledding, but he sure enjoys playing outside in the snow. After a month without any measurable snow, we got about 6 inches of nice fluffy snow this morning. So we headed outside to play and beat our cabin fever!

3 comments:

Frizzy said...

He has your smile and I love his little giggle! I think these are my favorite videos of him. I can't get over how clear his speech is! Yeah Sam!

Now, may I ask What the heck is a woman who's pregnant with twins doing outside in the snow? BE CAREFUL LADY! I want you and those babies safe!

Crap! There I go again sounding like an overprotective mom. Do you forgive me?

Guess what we found is celebrated here in CA. Bella Befana! We missed it by 4 days at the Italian American Center down the street. Guess what class I just signed Yaya up for. ITALIAN Yahoo! Can't wait to get that girl parleing Italiano!

Cameron said...

Oh, SUPER cute! I love the videos, that boy sure likes snow! :)

South Beach Old Folks said...

Hello from Colorado!