
And below is a face shot of twin B. Twin A was once again camera shy, so no pictures to share of her:)

And here is me at 28 weeks. Had to get a belly shot with Sam kissing my belly. He talks about being a big brother daily. He can't wait to hold them and give them kisses. Most recently he has begun to talk about playing with them and even about them playing with his new train set from Santa. He has no idea that they will be destroying it before they will be playing with it, but I sure hope he continues to be excited about playing with them. Despite the adjustment, I think he is just going to be such a great big brother and can't wait to see him with them!
The countdown continues!
3 comments:
You look so great!! :)
You do look so good! I've thought of you all so many times over the hoidays. Wishing I could sit and chat with you. I hope you had a wonderful holiday and that it wasn't too exhausting. Feeling like a horrible friend for not calling and checking in. MIss you!
Terrific belly photos!! The girls do seem like they are already planning out their entrance :) Thank you for the fabulous comment you left on my blog :)
Post a Comment