As for the bathroom, I wish I could say it was done..."finito," but alas, there is still work to do. It is up and running and much great progress has been made. Most of the inside is done, but the outside needs to be finished. I imagine some day soon it will be nice to kick back and look at what has been accomplished. Just hard to see that day when there is so much construction dust flying around!
Friday, January 1, 2010
Starting the New Year off with changes already! I've just about had enough with these remodeling projects. I want peace and quiet and a clean house. No dust and no busy husband constantly involved in a project...just for a little while at least:) But alas, in seeing that we really need a bigger room for the girls when they arrive, we have decided to move ahead and at least start the remodeling project of our former front entryway/guest room. We (okay, who am I kidding) Ed will be taking down the wall between the former entryway and guest room and then framing in a new doorway so that we will have a much more usable space as the girls room. The room is just too small to be usable as it is right now. So it won't be perfect and we'll have more work to do later, but at least we'll have a good start and a much bigger room.


As for the bathroom, I wish I could say it was done..."finito," but alas, there is still work to do. It is up and running and much great progress has been made. Most of the inside is done, but the outside needs to be finished. I imagine some day soon it will be nice to kick back and look at what has been accomplished. Just hard to see that day when there is so much construction dust flying around!
As for the bathroom, I wish I could say it was done..."finito," but alas, there is still work to do. It is up and running and much great progress has been made. Most of the inside is done, but the outside needs to be finished. I imagine some day soon it will be nice to kick back and look at what has been accomplished. Just hard to see that day when there is so much construction dust flying around!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy New Year! Can't wait to meet those adorable girls of yours. Only a few more months now. Looks like y'all have got everything under control and will be ready just in time for their arrival. So EXCITING!
The bathroom looks awesome! We have some work to do around here, too, but it's less taking down walls and more painting and replacing flooring and figuring out furniture. :) Happy New Year!
Post a Comment