Monday, January 25, 2010

Baby Doll

I can't believe how time is flying as we are on the countdown to babies arrival! Sam still talks about his baby sisters constantly and has taken to carrying a baby doll around. He cuddles her and kisses her and likes to lay next to her and make her happy. So sweet to watch! Now I just hope he loves his real baby sisters as much when he actually meets them as he does in theory! I still worry about him having such a big transition to deal with, but also know in my heart that he'll be a very good big brother. I am trying my hardest to make all of these changes as easy as possible on him, as he has been the center of our world for the last 2 1/2 years. What a guy he is:)



3 comments:

Cameron said...

He will be a great big brother for sure! :)

Frizzy said...

I couldn't agree with Cameron more. I left you a note or two on FB. Need to know your due date again and names of girls.

cat said...

I have not been here in ages - so glad to see you are all doing well and that they are girls! And he is going to be a great big brother.