Saturday, September 11, 2010

6 Months and Growing

Six months ago (as of Sept 8th to be exact:), our lives changed forever with the addition of these two precious girls into our family. Never would I have guessed how quickly they would find their way into my heart. I did guess that the addition of 2 babies into our lives would make our lives a lot busier...and that it has. Some days I feel completely exhausted by 8 am...and don't know how I'll make it through the day. But I know these days are few compared to the years ahead and that they always fly by, even if it doesn't seem like it at the difficult times. Life with twins AND a 3-year-old is very busy, no make that very, very busy. But despite the busy days and sometimes nights, I feel blessed that God chose us to be parents to these 3 amazing children. Truly Blessed:)

Mollie and Emmeline 6 Months
Mollie
Emmeline
My 3 happy children:) Emmeline and Mollie love sitting at the dinner table
with us when we eat and are beginning to eat solids too!
Playtime
And here they are with their other twin friends. Two friends from the MOMS Club that I am in also had twins. The twins range in age from 6 to almost 8 months. Can you believe it? When we get together, it's quite crazy (we all have 3 year olds also and they both have a 4th child too). It's so nice to have twin moms to chat with and get a reality check with! Unfortunately one little guy is missing in this picture. We were so busy we forgot to take a picture when everyone was awake...next time (unless they are all moving too fast by then)!

No comments: