Friday, April 13, 2012

Spontaneous Photo Shoot

I love it when totally spontaneous photo opportunities present themselves. I've been wanting to take, or have some pictures taken, of the girls now that they are 2. Then this past weekend, we were all outside, clearing brush along our back treeline, and there was a pine tree that everyone wanted to sit in. And all of a sudden as I pulled out my camera, I realized, "here are the perfect 2 year pictures I've been wanting of the girls!" Lighting isn't the best and hair isn't perfect, but they are very "real" and I love them! And I have fun memories to go with them as we are working to make our property a fun place that we can all enjoy!


I love this silly picture of all 3, especially how Mollie and Emmeline are laughing at each other. As much as they fight and make each other cry, they can also make each other laugh and it's so fun to see and to listen too:)
My kiddos! Have I mentioned lately that I love them to pieces!!!

4 comments:

Frizzy said...

Nobody could have captured better photos than those right there! I love them! I love how real they are and that they allow their perosonalities to shine as well as seeing they're having fun just being kids. Love you and them!

Ele said...

wunderbar! I like seeing them and can't wait for summer when you come out here!

Kat said...

Wow! What great photos!!! That last one is just breathtaking. You have such BEAUTIFUL children! :)

Michele said...

The pics are all so great! I think the girls are starting to look more alike. Sam is getting so big! Is he starting Kindergarten this fall?