Last weekend we had an early celebration for Ed and the girls' birthdays. Ed's 40th will be March 1st and the girls' 3rd will be March 8th. Since my parents are headed out for their annual RV trip to warmer lands and Ed's sister-in-law is expecting a baby at the end of Feb., we decided it would be best to have a party early this year.
This isn't a great picture, but I'm glad I have something to capture the moment of my 96-year-old grandma bravely eating at the same table with her great-grandchildren. She's a brave lady!
Mollie:)
Emmeline:)
I love their focus on the candles...they both did a good job of blowing them out!
The girls with their cousin, my niece, Taylor. It was quite an effort for the girls to become brave enough for this picture...so I'm glad I got it!
Presents...WooHoo!
A good old game of Ring Around the Rosy.
The boys playing "Tanks" on the Wii. Sam is seriously addicted to this game right now.
Playing doctor with cousin Allis.
All of the new doctor things kept them entertained for quite awhile.
I just love how Mollie insisted that this was how to wear the stethoscope!
We'll be doing a little more celebrating on their actual birthdays, but this turned out to be a fun party for all!
1 comment:
Looks like fun to me! And I love grandma at the table with the kids. That will be me someday (I hope). :)
Post a Comment