Tuesday, May 7, 2013

T-Ball

Sam had his first T-ball practice tonight.  He has had little exposure to sports, so we weren't sure how it was going to go, but he seemed to have fun.  There are a couple of boys from his class on the same team, so that helped him feel more comfortable diving in.
 Just look at that perfect "aim and throw" pose:)
 He ran around the bases super fast...he's a good runner.
He has one more practice and then they play their first "game."  I think I may need to take some videos:)  I know I've mentioned it before, but I just love all of these "firsts".  We'll have to work on his catching and hitting skills...it will be fun to see how he progresses over the course of the season.  But I thought he did great tonight and was so proud of him for trying something new. 
Let the T-ball season begin!

1 comment:

Frizzy said...

Ahhhh I love all the firsts too. He looks like he's ready for the pros with that stance. Love you!