Our 3rd Christmas celebration was on Christmas Day with Ed's family at the farm. It was a special day filled with family and fun.
These 3 girls are going to have such great memories of growing up together as cousins. It's so fun to watch them play and interact.
We all sang Christmas songs and hymns while Ed's Uncle Bill played the piano. It's fun that the kids are now at an age where they can sing along and even request songs.
Grandma time...
Grandpa time...
Cousins time...
Present searching time:)
Ed's mom made the girls aprons and Sam an apron and chef hat.
They then proceeded to the kitchen to decorate cookies. Yummy!
Mollie wore this net from the ham like the hair netting that a cook wears. She took it very seriously:)
Making cookies was fun and tasty. It's great to see such special Christmas memories in the making!











2 comments:
I heard about this fun day from Mom! Glad to see the photos of it too!
Wow! It all looks like so much fun! I love big family holidays.
That is a lot of Christmas celebrations! I bet the kids loved it! :)
Post a Comment