I grabbed my camera when taking a walk out to the mailbox with Sam last week. I was hoping I could get a few fun fall shots of him playing outside. Boy did I get lucky!!!
Hope all of you are enjoying fall as much as we are here!
Also....I don't know if anyone else is having this issue, but Jess, the yellow lettering needs to go. I have to highlight everything in order to read it or I can't see it.
4 comments:
LOVE the picture of Sam peeking from behind the tree. You get GREAT pictures! Ever think of taking it up as a professional hobby ;)
Also....I don't know if anyone else is having this issue, but Jess, the yellow lettering needs to go. I have to highlight everything in order to read it or I can't see it.
So cute! I second Julia's comment.
What a little Ham!! :)
Post a Comment