Monday, October 6, 2008

There's a First Time for Everything

Sam notices EVERYTHING, so when Ed and I saw this caterpillar crawling on the ground near him, we knew it would be fun to show it to him. He got so excited right away, pointing and looking at it. He would watch it crawl and stop and then when it would start crawling again, he would point and get so excited. We caught this on video and have to share it:) He is starting to babble more and more. As you will hear, his most common string when he really wants to say something is "ga ga ga ga ga ga ga ga" in many different tones.

2 comments:

Mama said...

What a cute video. You are so lucky to be able to capture such great moments.

Frizzy said...

Love it! Too cute and he's getting so big. :( STOP GROWING! Soooo... I have a question about the trip to D.C. I'm wondering if there may have been another reason you went along for the trip. Hmmmmm? I've had a strong feeling I'm gonna get a call from you pretty soon to tell me some exciting news.