Sunday, October 12, 2008

Ladyb"UGH"s


Whomever made the image of ladybugs to be cute little decorative bugs, must not have experienced their not-so-cute side. This weekend is absolutely beautiful...the perfect "blue-sky, 70 degrees, slight breeze, trees changing colors" fall weekend that you wait for all year. And evidently the ladybugs have waited all year and decided to come in swarms to party for the last time before winter causes them to hibernate! These ladybugs are crawling and flying all over, including on me, which most of you know I do NOT like! Did you know ladybugs bite? That was a first for me, but they sure do...I've experienced it several times during the past few days. But I guess it's one of those things we'll endure while enjoying this amazing fall weekend in Wisconsin!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

UGHs is right!!! They are EVERYWHERE!!!! Does Sam like bugs, or is he his Mommy's boy??

Frizzy said...

By the title I was thinking Sam must have eaten one. YUCK!!! Yes, I obviously forgot that you do not like these usually dosile insects. I've never been bit by one but then again, I've been eaten alive by everything else along with Ed. Go Figure! Great pics and video of the weekend. I'm scared to try to upload video to my blog. Has it slown your computer down much?