Monday, October 20, 2008

Tree Planting

We had another working weekend here (aside from the fun visit to Grama and Papa on Saturday!), trying to get as many outdoor projects done as we can before it gets too cold! Hard to believe it's that time again...time to prepare for winter! We've found many pine seedlings in various parts of our yard. We aren't sure if they grew on their own or if they were planted, because there seems to be no rhyme or rhythm to where they are growing. So we transplanted 6 of them along our lotline, to create more of a privacy barrier between us and our neighbors in years to come (even though we really like our neighbors, a private lot is always nice!). We hope they survive their move!

1 comment:

Frizzy said...

Buona Fortuna! I can't wait to see your home and lot in person. I can see you're putting a lot of time and effort into it. I need you to give me a timeline of what you planted this year and when so I can do it too.