
The girls are just starting to become more aware of each other and will engage in eye contact and even coo back and forth when they are placed next to each other. It is so fun to see.

Look, they are even comparing dresses already. I wonder how many clothes they will share and trade throughout the years...


I look forward to watching them grow and to watching their relationship as sisters grow. I pray that they will have a close bond both with each other and with their brother.
4 comments:
I love these pics and thinking of all the fun and trouble these two possibly three will get into together. LOL
Beautiful pictures. It is truly so fascinating to see twins growing up.
I love the photo with the dress comparison!! :) So cute!
Wow..it is so cool to see them in the video looking at each other.
Post a Comment