Thursday, July 29, 2010

Steering Wheels

Give this boy a steering wheel and he is in heaven. If it is a steering wheel on construction equipment or and old "classic" car, he is in highest heaven:)
A local burger place sponsored a "Touch a Truck" event last weekend. Of course we had to go because we couldn't pass up this opportunity. A chance for kids to actually touch and drive these vehicles rather than just look at them. What could be better!




I wonder what kind of car, or more likely truck, Sam will drive??????????

2 comments:

Frizzy said...

Is it just me or has his face changed a lot lately? He looks more grown up.

I haven't seen anything like that around here. I think Yaya would have fun test driving a few of those herself.

Cameron said...

I agree with Frizzy--or is it Bird?--that Sam looks older somehow!