Friday, January 21, 2011

Fab 5 Friday

Today I'm playing along with my good friend Frizzy, and am posting 5 of my favorite photos from this past week. These definately aren't fabulous by any means, esp. considering the camera I'm working with, but they do capture a few good memories. Go check out her blog. Now she has some fabulous pics indeed!





Thanks to my fabulous MIL, who spent the past 2 days with us, I was able to catch up on a few things and get a little 1:1 time with Sam. These last couple weeks have been insanely busy and have pushed me to my limits. I NEED so slow down and just focus on family for awhile... It was nice having the help and her company. Thanks for spending the last couple days with us:)

4 comments:

Frizzy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Frizzy said...

Jess, I'm so sorry I missed your call tonight. We were at our 3rd birthday party of the month and are off to another one in the morning.

I will be home after noon if you want to chat about the picture thing you called about tonight. Also, is that Basta or Bacci's tail? LOL

Thanks so much for joining in the fun. I hope you enjoyed getting out and taking some pics. I am soaking each one of your pics up like a sponge in hoped of making you feel closer. As always, they make me miss you all oh so much! The week you spent here was like giving a baby candy and taking it away. (Sad Face HERE)

BTW, Those dresses are so cute! I miss the days where Yaya could wear things like that. Sigh...HUGS and KISSES! I can just see Yaya and Sam making a snowman or a fort and knocking it over.

Shannon said...

Such cute kids!

And, I'm assuming that's a dog in the snow, correct? Hilarious!

Bug said...

Great pictures! Love the dog digging in the snow! :)