Friday, January 28, 2011

Fab 5 Photos - Take 2

Playing along with Frizzy at Heaven's Gift again this week.

Last weekend, Ed and I took Sam bowling for the first time. What a blast! We all had so much fun and he is already asking to go again. It is always wonderful to see things through the eyes of a child. I so enjoy all of these "firsts!"







I couldn't stop at just 5 this week. Just look at the smile on Sam's face. He soaks up this 1:1 time with us, as do we when we have the time to just focus on him. We'll definitely do this again. And below I had to include a video that will be sure to get you chuckling...you can hear the guy on the lane next to us getting a good laugh in too:)

2 comments:

Frizzy said...

Nevaeh and I got a good chuckle out of this. I love the smiles on Sam's face. I must tell you, he looks so much like Ed and so grown up in a few of these shots. I think we've been given a glimpse into what he'll look like when he's a young man. You're in for a lot of phone calls from girls!

Thanks for playing along with me again this week.

Shannon said...

Oh, how fun!