I just had to share these pictures of the girls in their dresses and rain boots:) And the expression on Emmeline's face...I see that when she's had enough of what I'm asking:) This was the result of about 5 or 6 pictures trying to get them both to look, and Emmeline had had enough! I'm wondering what that look will evolve into as a teenager:)
These girls have been all about playing with spray bottles lately. It's kept them busier than busy around the yard. I don't think there is anything that hasn't been sprayed.
And these boots were made for walking in water, that's for sure...
There's nothing better than splashing through the edge of our little pond.
I just love the contrast of girly girls in cute dresses with boots and water play. All the colors and activities of spring!
Oh the fun these two have together and that adventures that lie ahead!
2 comments:
Adorable!
So much fun! I love that they aren't worried about getting dirty yet. Yet being the key word. I pray they never turn too girly like that. LOL
Post a Comment