Friday, May 25, 2012

Preschool Graduation

Sam had his last day of preschool today.  I can't believe it...how time flies.  It seems like it was just September when I was taking this picture of him on his first day.  He was so nervous and didn't know what to think about the whole idea of preschool.
But then he saw Ben there and all was good with the world again:)  I LOVE this picture of them.  They were best buds this year.  I sure hope they remain good friends through letters, email and Skype...and hopefully some visits too.
Here was Sam receiving his "award" today for completing preschool.  (I forgot my camera so had to make due with my cell phone:)
 The kids played at the park and enjoyed a game of Duck Duck Goose together.
I'm so proud of Sam.  He just amazes me with his desire to learn about everything around him.  I can't believe he will be in Kindergarten...it just doesn't seem possible.  I just love watching him learn and grow.  And I love him more than words can even begin to describe...my Sam:)

No comments: