Saturday, May 9, 2009

Part 2 - Vegas pics

Okay, so after we left farming country in rural Nebraska, we hopped on a plane to Las Vegas of all places. Talk about polar opposites:) But, Las Vegas is where our good friend Wendy, her husband Steve and their new adorable little girl Gabi live, so off we went! Sam was such a good traveler. Plus the trip was extra fun because he suddenly decided it was time to start talking a lot more. He was imitating everything I was saying. On the plane it was "Here we go" and then it was praciticing "Hi Wendy" and "baby Gabi." He even started saying "ga ga ga ga" for helicopter (he's got his syllables down:) It was fun going on the plane and seeing all the activity at the airport. Sam soaked it all in.

Baby Gabi in all her cuteness:)


One morning Sam and I headed to the Bellagio to check out the water show and the flower gardens. I lucked out and got to see some of my favorite flowers (since they were abundant in Italy)...poppies!


Sam wasn't as excited about the water show as I was (my favorite "Strip" thing to see). But he LOVED the taxi stand in front of the Bellagio. I sat with him on wall by the entrance to the Bellagio where we could see a constant stream of taxis driving into the taxi stand area. Sam was in heaven and could have sat there all day. Too funny!

I did catch this very cute video of Sam dancing as we were waiting for the water show to start.
He's got some good moves!

1 comment:

Frizzy said...

He looks like he's going to be a jazz singer snapping his fingers and bouncing like that. Totally cracks me up! The taxi watching does too. Man is he ever his daddy's son.