Monday, May 4, 2009

Traveling Takes a Toll...


We're back home, but boy are we tired!!!
We've only been gone about 10 days, but it feels like much longer. Sam and I arrived at midnight last night in Milwaukee and are both very happy to be home. Ed, Sam and I enjoyed our time in rural Nebraska (despite a bad cold that started with Sam and was passed to me and then on to Ed:( Sam and I also had fun visiting friends in Las Vegas. It was a busy trip and there will be pictures from our travels soon. But for now, we need a little rest...after the laundry gets done, clothes and suitcase itmes are put away, fridge gets restocked, bills get paid and lawn gets mowed for the first time:)

2 comments:

Frizzy said...

Glad you're home safe. Can't wait to hear stories and see pics.

Cameron said...

Ditto to what Frizzy said! :) Good luck catching up on everything, I know how that goes! :)