Saturday, May 30, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me:)


This past Wednesday was a special day here in our house. Somebody :) had a birthday and somebody else :) made sure it was a fun one.

When I woke up Wednesday morning, I was just not feeling it. In fact, I was saying "Crappy Birthday to Me" most of the day, instead of "Happy Birthday." It felt like one of those birthdays that was not going to go down on the "remember this one" birthday list. I mean, I know they aren't all memorable... However, Ed completely surprised me by inviting family and friends over for dinner. I had no clue. I cried. Then I smiled. And then I finally enjoyed my birthday:) Thanks to my wonderful husband, family and friends!!!

2 comments:

Cameron said...

Happy Birthday!!!! So what was in that huge package???

Frizzy said...

Looks like it was sooo much fun! Wish we could have been there. Hugs!