Friday, March 4, 2011

Captured Memories

We've been pretty healthy here this winter, but two weeks ago we had to bear our share of winter illness. Last weekend Sam had a high fever and basically slept all day Saturday. Not fun. He recovered pretty quickly, but has been a bit tired most of the week as this nasty virus worked it's way through his system. I think he's just about back to "normal" again:) Mollie suffered her first ear infection. But everyone is doing much better.

Despite these things, life goes on in everyday moments:) Below is a fun idea I found to make lunch a bit more fun for Sam. He's a good eater, but has enjoyed these faces! There's so many things you can use to make them. It's made me think about what different things I can turn into a happy face!


This wagon has been the toy of choice lately and although Sam does most of the driving, Mollie has learned that she can push it with people in it too!
Love this action shot where you can see her body angle to push Emmeline.
She even pushed Sam!
And I had to share this as it's rare to catch such a great Mollie smile on camera. She was quite happy to get in the toy bin!
And I cannot believe that I managed to capture this game of peek-a-boo between Mollie and Emmeline. They are starting to have moments of play like this with each other and I just love seeing it and feel so blessed to have captured this one this morning!

2 comments:

Frizzy said...

I can't decide which one is my favorite! Nevaeh and I sure had a good giggle along with the girls playing peek a boo. Who knew our tables would be so functional and entertaining to boot.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.