Ahhhh...the memories. What a fun 3 year honeymoon we had while living in Italy. I hope our lives continue to be full of adventure (they sure are right now, in a totally different way, aren't they?!?)!!!

May this next year take you to new heights...

Encourage you to push your limits...

And allow you to have a little fun too...

Happy, Happy Birthday Ed!
Love you:)
3 comments:
Oh MAN! I screwed up again! I thought about Ed's birthday several times in Feb but still ended up missing his special day and getting a card in the mail! I SUCK!
Happy Birthday Ed! We miss you and hope you had a wonderful day. I was just thinking about our trip to Lake Bled together this morning. God must have been trying to jog my memory for me. Hint Hint!
Nothing but love. Hope you had a great time together (without the kids) for his birthday.
Ha! That last picture made me think "When did you go camping with my dad?" Eisenhauers tend to look alike. :-)
Great pictures, again! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment