Tuesday, March 29, 2011
Mollie
I've had a lot of people asking me lately if it's getting easier now that the girls reached the 1-year-old mark. Although Ed and I are finally getting some sleep, which is WONDERFUL, we definitely need the rest to keep up with Mollie. This is what we caught her doing tonight. Lucky I have Sam the watchdog to tell me when she's up to something. Just when I think I have as much as possible "Mollie-proofed," she finds something new to do. (Sam was on guard in this picture and I was only about 3 feet away...this is not something we do/allow for fun on a daily basis!).
I've pulled out the gate, which only divides our ranch-style house in half, but the girls HATE it!
Here is Mollie enjoying some CDs...
Pulling out drawers...
Playing with "child-proof" (not Mollie-proof) knobs on the stove...
Checking out Sam's blinds...
Climbing on what used to be Sam's train table...
Pulling fuzz from the carpet edge...
Table surfing again...
Checking out what is in all the drawers (need a few more locks on the ones we didn't need to put them on for Sam)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The pictures sure tell it all-- she is extremely pleased with herself in every scenario! I love it! Mollie, I can't wait to get to know you more and more as you grow!
Hmm, she sounds like our L. Busy and fearless. Good luck to you.
Post a Comment