Thursday, March 24, 2011

The Race Is On!

The race is officially on...Emmeline is now starting to walk too! She is not one to be left behind. It was so cute. She was practicing all day yesterday. Walk...fall down...walk...fall down...walk...fall down. She's determined to be up and around like Mollie!
It's so hard to believe that they are at this stage. They've reached yet another milestone. How fun it is to watch all of this great development!
As you will see in these videos, their style of walking is very different. Mollie is slow and steady, arms bent at her sides. Emmeline is quicker and more unsteady, arms in the air. I feel like she is going to fly forward into something soon...I'm keeping my fingers crossed:)



And last night I even managed to get one of them both walking! Love it!!!

1 comment:

Frizzy said...

UM Can you say TWO PEAS in a POD or WHAT!?

UNBELIEVABLE! GOD IS GOOD.