I simply cannot believe it...the girls are 1 year old!!!

They
loved their cake...

We heard lots of "mmmmmmmmm"'s while they were eating it!

Although I think Sam and Livia were the most excited about having CAKE!

Last year at this time, Ed and I were entering into a whole new world with brand new twin girls.

I couldn't stare at them enough to get it to sink in that we had twins!

We had gone from 1 to 3!

This past year has been filled with many sleepless nights. But it has also been filled with so much joy!






Watching these two grow is amazing. It's tiring yes...but amazing. And they are getting ready for another year of big changes ahead.
Happy, Happy Birthday sweet girls. You are so loved and have brought so much love into our lives. We can't wait to see what you are up to this next year!
2 comments:
I'm so thankful we've been able to be a tiny part of their first year. I sent a card yesterday and hope you received our voicemail. Love you all! Happy Birthday girls!
I love this story! I can't wait to see them in less than two months!
Emmeline is starting to get longer hair! Wow!
Post a Comment