Thursday, June 13, 2013

Irises

I absolutely LOVE watching the flowers bloom in our yard.  My only wish is that I had more time to plant A LOT more perennials.  But for now I enjoy the ones I have, and these Irises are so fun to watch bloom.  I don't seem to have as many this year as I've had in previous years, but maybe that means it's time to separate some of them again???


And I love poppies!  I would love to plant more varieties of them too.  This flowerbed around our yard  is huge, huge, huge and I'm overwhelmed with how to fill it with things other than mulch!  I have dreams...and can't wait to do more planting.  But for now I enjoy what we have and keep notes on what I'd like to add to this outdoor palette!
Happy Bloom Watching!

1 comment:

Kat said...

Yay! The flowers are here! And they are beautiful! Great job! :)